Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Jars-a sweat read and tradition



I read this book for the first time a few years ago and loved it! I have re-read it every Christmas since because it is just such an inspiring story. (And trust me, I am not a big reader). I don't want to give the story line away, but if you are in the mood for a quick, heartwarming read, give this a try. It will bring the true Christmas spirit into your holidays.

And, if you want to carry on your own Christmas Jar tradition, start collecting your spare change in a glass jar. I got really festive this year and glass-etched on ours, but any jar will do.


We save all of our spare change from the year and then at Christmas we choose someone or a family to give the money to or we use the money to buy gifts. This is one of my favorite traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails